Experience is the best teacher, right? Ask any wedding professional and they will agree that these items are must-haves for the bride to bring to her wedding venue on her wedding day!
- Bring at least one invitation or invitation suite (plus any matching printed items) for your photographer. Photographers use them for those oh-so-beautiful detail shots
- Have all 3 rings (his and yours!) plus any of your bridal jewelry with you to the photographer when you arrive at your venue. The photographer will want to take advantage of that gorgeous natural light available early on your wedding day.
- Invest in Heel Stoppers! Your heels will sink in the grass and in hot asphalt parking lots. Plus, bring a spare pair of comfy flats to slip on for the moment you begin thinking more about your feet hurting than your guests
- A Wedding Day Emergency Kit is essential for your wedding day…include safety pins, a tide pen, tissues, Krazy glue, bobby pins, mouthwash, fabric tape, earring backs, eye drops, and lots of hairspray. BONUS: Make a Mini Emergency Kit for each of your bridesmaids.
- Those cute robes and button-up shirts are for more than those adorable pre-wedding bridal party pictures. Make sure you have a button-up to wear so that you don’t have to pull anything over your head after your hair and make-up are done!
Make sure to plan ahead to have these all within easy reach first thing on the morning of your wedding!
Magan is a self-taught photographer and now educator to her fellow photogs, sharing all the things she has learned along the way. You can often find her swooning over Olivia Burton watches, wandering around in Target, ordering more pretty things she doesn’t need from Pottery Barn, or getting sucked into the latest binge-worthy Netflix show.