Experience is the best teacher, right? Ask any wedding professional and they will agree that these items are must-haves for the bride to bring to her wedding venue on her wedding day!
- Bring at least one invitation or invitation suite (plus any matching printed items) for your photographer. Photographers use them for those oh-so-beautiful detail shots
- Have all 3 rings (his and yours!) plus any of your bridal jewelry with you to the photographer when you arrive at your venue. The photographer will want to take advantage of that gorgeous natural light available early on your wedding day.
- Invest in Heel Stoppers! Your heels will sink in the grass and in hot asphalt parking lots. Plus, bring a spare pair of comfy flats to slip on for the moment you begin thinking more about your feet hurting than your guests
- A Wedding Day Emergency Kit is essential for your wedding day…include safety pins, a tide pen, tissues, Krazy glue, bobby pins, mouthwash, fabric tape, earring backs, eye drops, and lots of hairspray. BONUS: Make a Mini Emergency Kit for each of your bridesmaids.
- Those cute robes and button-up shirts are for more than those adorable pre-wedding bridal party pictures. Make sure you have a button-up to wear so that you don’t have to pull anything over your head after your hair and make-up are done!
Make sure to plan ahead to have these all within easy reach first thing on the morning of your wedding!
Magan Ward is a photographer, wife, mom of 3, and educator to fellow photographers. She has an unhealthy obsession with Chick-Fil-A mac and cheese, and has a bit of a love affair with dry shampoo – something she tried to avoid for years until the pandemic of 2020 occurred rendering her dependent upon the waterless revelation that saves her time, something now used to instead apply nutella to waffles for tiny humans.
Putting that Masters in Education to good use, Magan enjoys teaching her fellow photographers and online entrepreneurs the ins and outs of building a business that they love…and occasionally sprinkles in some encouragement for Mamas, because life with littles is just plum hard sometimes.
You can grab her free list of favorite tools for entrepreneurs here.
More posts you will love!
This list is perfect! I am the MOH in my sister’s wedding this fall and will be making sure she has all these things!
I love this list! I found this post on Pinterest and it is perfect!
2 Comments on 5 Wedding Day Must-Haves